Monday, November 8, 2010

Target: Arm and Hammer Cat Litter Deal!


This week (11/7-11/13) Target has Arm and Hammer Cat Litter (28 lb) on sale for $10.29 and, when you buy 2, you get a $5.00 Target Giftcard. PLUS Arm and Hammer has a printable coupon for $1.00 off 1 and you can submit for a completely FREE pet tag when you buy 2 cat litter.

Whoa...was that a bit much?

Here it is in simpler terms:

Buy 2 Arm and Hammer Cat Litter at $10.29 each
Pay $18.58
Get a $5.00 Gift card from Target for buying 2

Pretty decent deal considering the pet tag printing machines at PetSmart are usually $6.00-$7.00 each. I can't stress enough how valuable I think pet tags are. My pets are microchipped as well but I have a dear friend that manages an animal shelter and she is always telling me about how many pets she gets in with no identification. 

I digress...again. Moral of the story..if you want to hop on this cat litter deal, make sure to take advantage of the free pet tag too!



No comments:

Post a Comment