Saturday, January 15, 2011

Nature's Miracle Grooming Sweepstakes-Enter through January 18th!




This is a repost. I just wanted to remind everyone that you can enter these sweepstakes through January 18th, 2011. I just checked the website and they only have 26 entries posted. That makes your chances of winning very high! Take a quick minute to submit and entry and don't forget to come back and let us know if you win!

I'm a HUGE fan of Nature's Miracle products...when you have a cat with FLUTD you learn very quickly what gets the cat urine odor truly out of your furniture, rugs, clothes..the list goes on. I am a subscriber to their email list..which I highly recommend to everyone. A couple of months ago I filled out a quick survey and they sent me three, full sized bottles of grooming product to review on the website. These grooming products live up to the same high standards that their odor removers set.

To get to the point...Nature's Miracle is currently holding a sweepstakes to win a set of 4 of their grooming products (of your choice). Simply go here and upload a story with pictures or video about grooming your pet.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment