Friday, November 5, 2010

Amazon: 50% off Premier Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble Toy-only $10.03!

Premier Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble Dog Toy

I firmly believe that to keep my pet toy costs down that you should buy toys that serve multiple purposes and that I know will last through some rugged play sessions. Hence my love of all things Kong and Premiers line of Busy Buddy Toys. Premier makes a whole line of dog (and a couple of cat) toys that stand up to a beating and can be used in different puzzle formats. They seriously keep my dogs busy for hours. Unfortunately, they are almost never on sale.

BUT, right now Amazon has the Busy Buddy Nibble Kibble Toy (the large size only for some reason) on sale for only $10.03 and it qualifies for FREE shipping with Amazon Prime. (Head on over here to see how you can get a free membership to Amazon Prime.)

Go have a look at this deal at Amazon: Premier Busy Buddy Kibble Nibble Dog Toy

No comments:

Post a Comment